This blog is written by MATT BOWMAN, VP Demand Generation.
Contact centers generate volumes of valuable data about your operation, and all too often this data is underutilized because of the absence of a centralized set of tools and applications to analyze and manage that data. The design of a vendor’s performance management system will heavily influence its ability to manage its workforce, control quality, effectively deploy technology, consolidate data, and optimize performance management. Using an operational performance management tool can help you to get the most out of your contact center and truly understand the effectiveness of every part of your operation.
Teleperformance is proud to present Best Practices for Contact Center Performance Management in 2014. In this webcast, attendees will learn:
• What to look for in a vendor’s Performance Management System design
• What to expect for ongoing Root Cause Analysis
• Effective Quality Calibrations
• Benchmarking KPI attainment between teams, shifts, and locations
• Real time views into SLA management
• New ideas for measuring efficiency
If you are looking to outsource your employee assistance, program support, citizen care, help desk or technical support, you need to attend this webcast!
Webcast Date: Wednesday, Dec 11 at 12:00p Noon Eastern Time.